Assistance and representation in tax law disputes
Dealing with tax authorities in Romania can often be complicated. With this in mind, our Romanian lawyers can assist you in your dealings with the tax authorities during control procedures and disputes arising from tax controls.
We provide assistance and representation in the following appeal procedures:
- Administrative and tax acts (tax inspection reports, tax assessment decisions, summonses, and enforceable titles);
- Before tax authorities and the courts;
- In proceedings to contest precautionary measures (seizure, attachment);
- Recovery of sums collected in breach of the law by tax authorities.
Blaj Law also provides legal advice, assistance, and representation in tax law and tax litigation in the following procedural stages:
- tax inspections (compulsory social security contributions, corporation tax and transfer pricing, VAT, income tax, local taxes);
- anti-fraud checks, documentary checks, and other varieties of tax controls;
- personal tax situation checks;
- requests for suspension of tax administrative acts;
- challenges to enforcement in tax matters;
- tax disputes;
- preparation and submission of tax returns, including for foreign income;
- assistance and representation before the tax authorities in proceedings concerning the restructuring of tax debts;
- enforcement of tax judgments, as regards the recovery of damages component.