Assistance in drafting internal regulations, collective labor agreements, and internal labor procedures
Discipline at work means that the employee fulfills all the obligations incumbent on them under the individual and collective employment contracts, internal rules, regulations, job descriptions, and the employer’s instructions.
For drafting and advising on the preparation of various acts, documents, and legal procedures relating to labor law, the Blaj Law team will explain to you in the simplest possible way the steps to follow.
Our team of employment lawyers can assist you in:
- Drafting/amending individual employment contracts and collective employment contracts;
- Drafting/amending the internal rules/organization/posting sheet;
- Drafting decisions of the governing bodies;
- Drafting agreements between employees and employers;
- Proceedings before the competent authorities;
- Drafting of all necessary documents in the procedure for termination of the individual employment contract for reasons not related to the employee;
- Drafting of all necessary documents in the procedure for termination of the particular employment contract for reasons related to the employee.